Sign up to receive email updates
Assistance with a Federal Agency
Residents of the 6th Congressional District of South Carolina can contact my office for assistance with working with Federal agencies. If you can't get an answer from a federal agency or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help you. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.
Please be sure to check the following websites for updates and additional information regarding your case.
- Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Service
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Department of Veteran Affairs (VA)
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Federal Tade Commission (FTC)
- Federal Application Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Internal Revenue Services (IRS)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Postal Service (USPS)
- U.S. Census Bureau
In order to better serve you, this form will generate a printable page that you should sign and mail to my office.
Please include all pertinent information, claim numbers in your correspondence and copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved.
If you need assistance with state, county, local government, your public school district or other public agencies, please visit: www.statelocalgov.net/state-sc.cfm. If you do not reside in the 6th District of South Carolina, please visit www.house.gov to find your representative.
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.
We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.
* indicates information that you need to provide.